The digital audiometer 9910 helps to establish a precise screening of the hearing thresholds.
Headphones, battery power version and patient response hand switch can be modulated, according to the needs of the health professional using it.
Very easy to be operated and to be used especially for its lightweight and size.
Display of “frequency” and “level” on 2 large backlit LCD screens ; Display of the answer of the patient through the response hand switch button (available as an accessory).
Level and frequency ranges through silent and embossed keys.
- Range of 11 frequencies, variables from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz (up/-1%)
- Type 4 – screening and control (according to EN 60645-1)
- Adjustable sound level from 10 dB to 100 dB in HLdB in 5 dB increments
- Viewing “sound” and “frequency” levels on 2 large backlit LCD displays
- Emission of sound in “continuous” or “pulsed” tone
- Silent and embossed keys
- CA Release – Air Conduction
- CE Medical Marking (G-MED / CE0459)
Comes in a carrying case including :
- Power block sector 230 / 15V – 500 mA
- User manual (English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Hungarian, Rumanian, French)
- Power: Sector or Sector + battery (10 hours in autonomy)
- Headphones available to choose from:
- Sennheiser HD200 Pro
- Sennheiser HDA 300
- Telephonics TDH39
- Response hand switch button (optional)