Design and manufacturing in France
The digital audiometer 9910 helps to establish a precise screening of the hearing thresholds.
Headphones, battery power version and patient response hand switch can be modulated, according to the needs of the health professional using it.
· Very easy to be operated and to be used especially for its lightweight and size.
· Display of “frequency” and “level” on 2 large backlit LCD screens ;
Display of the answer of the patient through the response hand switch button.
· Level and frequency ranges through silent and embossed keys
· Range of 11 frequencies, variables from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz (up/-1%)
· Type 4 – screening and control (according to EN 60645-1)
· Adjustable sound level from 10 dB to 100 dB in HLdB in 5 dB increments
· Viewing “sound” and “frequency” levels on 2 large backlit LCD displays
· Emission of sound in “continuous” or “pulsed” tone
· Silent and embossed keys
· CA Release – Air Conduction
· CE Medical Marking (G-MED / CE0459)
Comes in a carrying case including :
· Response hand switch button (optional)
· Power block sector 230 / 15V – 500 mA
· User manual (English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Hungarian, Rumanian, French)
- – Power : Sector or Sector + battery (10 hours in autonomy)