The audiometer is perfectly suited for school medicine.
The AudiTest, a portable device classified as “professional”
The AudiTest manual screening audiometer was designed for accurate diagnosis of outpatient hearing.
Modern and efficient, its size and ergonomics make it possible to use it with one hand.
– Range of 11 variable frequencies from 125Hz to 8000 HZ
– Adjustable sound level from -10 to 100dB (HL) by 5 dB steps
– 2 modes of sound presentation: continuous or pulsed
– Power by 2 simple stacks sticks of 1.5 v
– LCD display: frequency and intensity, stimulus mode, battery charge status and sound emission
– Silent and embossed keys
– Automatic shutdown
– CE Medical Marking (G-Med / CE0459)
– Consistent with the audiometric standard EN 60645-1
Comes in a kit that includes:
Audiometric case, headphones and 2 batteries
notice in the language of the country delivered
(French or English or Spanish or Italian or Portuguese or Hungarian or German)
Audiometer Auditest commercial documentation
Commercial documentation in French
Commercial docucumentation in English