The audiometer is perfectly suited for school medicine.
The AudiTest, a portable device rated "professional"
The AudiTest manual screening audiometer was designed for accurate diagnosis of outpatient hearing.
Modern and efficient, its size and ergonomics make it possible to use it with one hand.
- Range of 11 frequencies, variables from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Adjustable sound level from -10 to 100 dB (HL) per 5 dB steps
- 2 modes of sound presentation: continuous or pulsed
- Power by 2 simple 1.5V-tone batteries
- Display on LCD screen: frequency and intensity, stimulus mode, battery charging state and sound emission
- Silent and embossed keys
- Automatic shutdown
- CE Medical Marking (G-MED / CE0459)
- Meets the standard of audiometry EN 60645-1
Comes in a kit that includes:
- Audiometric box
- wearing a helmet
- 2 batteries
- Notice of use in the language of the country delivered (French – English – Spanish – Italian – Portuguese – Hungarian – German )